(Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Tasty)
- 6 medium-large carrots, peeled, then continue to peel into slices
- 1/4 head of cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped into pieces (or cashews or pecans)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or sesame seeds)
- 1/3 cup of veganaise (more or less as needed to make it as 'dressed' as you'd like
- juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper
Mix the veganaise and lemon juice together, then add to the bowl of everything else. Mix. Serve.
If you love this recipe, you’ll love our newsletter too! We share tips, tricks, and more delicious recipes. Use the form on the right to sign-up.