Looking for an easy recipe your family and friends will love? We’ve got you covered 🙂 This is a popular party food we make when we have a lot of guests to feed, and you can easily double it with a larger crockpot! And even then, it can get wiped out pretty fast. It’s just that good!
Crock Pot Pizza Pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 small block of mozzarella cheese (to shred, or you can buy shredded cheese)
- 1 small pack of pepperoni (jumbo pepperoni pictured here)
- 1 package of penne pasta
- 1 lb of ground meat (I used ground turkey)
- optional: any other pizza toppings you like such as onion, olives, peppers, sausage, etc.
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, fry ground meat in pan. When the meat is cooked through, drain the grease and put the cooked meat in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. In a big bowl, mix the pasta and Alfredo sauces together to make a pink sauce. Put 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of the crock pot to moisten the meat.
4. After the pasta has been drained, add it to the crock pot as the next layer (on top of meat mixture and other toppings). Then add the rest of the sauce to the crock pot, mixing lightly into the pasta.
5. Shred the cheese and spread on top of the pasta and sauce. Add the last 1/4 of your pepperonis on top of the cheese (mostly for decoration). If you prefer, you can mix all of the pepperoni in the crock pot in the bottom layer.
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment below and let us know how it turned out!