- Your favorite greens
- Red bell peppers – sliced into thin strips
- Artichoke hearts – marinated
- Zucchini – cut into quarters, then chopped
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Sundried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Your favorite dressing. This salad is tasty so you don’t need dressing. Try tossing the greens in lime juice and olive oil.
- If the sundried tomatoes are tough, put them in a pan, in a bit of water… just enough to moisten them… and put them on low heat for a few minutes to soften them up. Then chop them into smaller pieces.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into quarters
- Cut broccoli and zucchini. Sautee broccoli and when it’s close to ready, add zucchini to pan also. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another few minutes.
- Chop or tear basil and add to greens. Mix.
- Add all ingredients to greens and toss.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stay connected with us! Click here to like us on Facebook and get updates about our latest recipes, videos and blog posts.