- Your favorite greens
- Sweet potato – peeled and diced into ¼ inch pieces
- Dried cranberries
- Candied pecans
- Cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- Dates – cut into small pieces
- Your favorite dressing. This salad is tasty so you don’t need dressing. Try tossing the greens in lime juice and olive oil.
- Put sweet potato pieces into a small pan with ¼ cup of water, cover and cook until tender
- Prep all other ingredients
- Add all ingredients to greens and toss
- Add sweet potatoes to salad
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like this post, check out our other recipes here.