- ½ onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (pressed or minced)
- Four of your favorite veggies (diced into small pieces – about the size of peas)
- I used:
- ½ cup of carrots
- ½ cup of snap peas
- ½ cup of peas
- ½ cup of bok choy
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce (I use gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons of sautéing oil
- ¼ teaspoon of rice vinegar (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 cups of cooked short grain brown rice (cooked)
Heat oil in wok or fry pan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion becomes soft and translucent – about five minutes. Add remaining diced veggies and cook 5-10 minutes. You want your veggies to be firm but not raw, but not mushy. Mix in cooked rice, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring often. Enjoy.
If you like this post, check out our other recipes here.