1. After bones are removed, portion your salmon to sandwich size pieces. Expert tip: Score the skin side so it doesnt buckle when you cook it.
2. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian herbs.
3. Heat pan on medium for 3-5 minutes. Then add 3 Tbsp of butter and melt in pan.
4. Add salmon pieces to pan, skin side down. Cook for 3-5 min, basting with butter. Once skin is crispy and salmon is cooked 1/2 way (you can see the salmon turn lighter pink as it cooks), flip over. Cook for 2-3 more minutes in pan (or put in oven under broiler for remaining 2-3 minutes).
5. When salmon is 145 degrees, it's finished. remove from pan and add to bun youve already prepped.
On ours, we have avocado, spinach, jalapenos, and our homemade pineapple sauce dressing.