1. After bones are removed, portion your salmon to sandwich size pieces. Expert tip: Score the skin side so it doesn’t buckle when you cook it.
2. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian herbs.
3. Heat pan on medium for 3-5 minutes. Then add 3 Tbsp of butter and melt in pan.
4. Add salmon pieces to pan, skin side down. Cook for 3-5 min, basting with butter. Once skin is crispy and salmon is cooked 1/2 way (you can see the salmon turn lighter pink as it cooks), flip over. Cook for 2-3 more minutes in pan (or put in oven under broiler for remaining 2-3 minutes).
5. When the salmon is 145 degrees, it’s finished. Remove from pan and add to bun you’ve already prepped.
On ours, we have avocado, spinach, jalapenos, and our homemade pineapple sauce dressing. Enjoy!